What we do
We are trained in a range of forensic tools, most notably EnCase, Forensic ToolKit and X-Ways Forensics.
Our cases have ranged from reviewing mobile phone content to an investigation of over 60 computers. In general our work covers the following:
- Generating forensically sound copies of data from computers, mobile devices and digital media.
- Provenance of images, documents etc.
- Recover internet browsing, chat activity and other ‘history’ which can assist in identifying an individual user and mode of operation.
- Locate evidence left behind relating to Social Networking (Facebook, Twitter ..) and File Sharing (Torrents, LimeWire ..) activities.
- Identify and provide materials, such as e-mails, documents and time-based activities in a practical format for review.
- Confirm the methods and findings of work undertaken by others.
- Attendance at court as an expert witness or in an advisory capacity.
- Indecent, prohibited or extreme images
- Unauthorised access
- Copyright and trademark offences